| Antioquian Legion|
Emblem of the Antioquian Legion
|Allegiance||Empire of Antioquia|
|Founded||August 12, 2012|
|Consul of Defence, Security and War||Don Fransisco de Gomez|
|Supreme Leader of War||Federico Renjifo|
|Military age||18-55 years old|
|Conscription||Exclusive to Trained Agents|
|Budget||210 Billon AP|
|Percent of GDP||2.32%|
|Foreign suppliers||Russian Federation|
| Wars and |
The Antioquian Legion (Spanish: Legión Antioqueña, La Legión or colloquially El Nuevo Tercio), formerly Antioquia Foreign Legion, is an elite unit of the Imperial Army and Antioquia's Rapid Response Force.
Today, acceptance to the Antioquian Legion is based on the following criteria:
- Be a Antioquian citizen (although citizens from Antioquian colonies can join)
- Be a citizen in good legal standing
- Not be deprived of civil rights
- Be at least 18 years of age and not be 29 on the day of joining boot camp.
- Be able to pass psychological, physical and medical evaluations
The military ranks of the Antioquia Legion are the same that in the rest of the Imperial Army, promotion conditions are, as well, the same as in the rest of the army. Formerly it had its own rank system for non-commissioned officers.